Before you activate the system, perform the following basic diagnostic steps:
- 1. Attempt to reach other web sites
- If you can't reach other web sites, check your internet connection and/or contact your internet provider.
- 2. Insure your domain registration is current.
- If your domain name has expired, contact the company you purchased your domain name from. If you purchased your domain name from QWK.net, click here.
- 3. Insure your account is not suspended for non-payment.
- If you are delinquent on your account, the emergency technician cannot re-activate the account. Contact the billing office during business hours or click here.
- 4. Check the "News/ Announcements" section of the Customer Portal to insure we are not already working on the problem
I agree that I have performed the basic diagnostic steps above and it reasonably appears that there is a QWK.net server outage or a major operational problem on QWK.net servers. I also agree to pay a $250 fee for misuse of this system.
By continuing, you signify that you agree with the above.