Tier 1 Tech Jobs
Tier 1 Tech provides "home-town, personalized" technical support services to QWK.net customers in person, on the phone, through email and via the QWK.net Service Ticket System. The Tier 1 Tech's primary responsibility is to care for the QWK.net customer and help solve customers' basic technical problems. The Tier 1 Tech performs entry level computer, network and internet related tasks in a supervised environment.
Qualifications, Training & Skills
- Associates degree, technical college certificate or equivalent experience.
- 1 - 3 years of computer service experience.
- 1 - 3 years of Internet related experience.
- 1 - 3 years of Networking related experience.
- Moderate competency in PC, Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- Moderate competency in html, and java script.
- Proficient in navigating web applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, determination and self-motivation.
Duties, Functions & Responsibilities
- Technical Support Services
- Account Set-up
- Email Setup
- Web site and FTP Setup
- Domain Registration
- Bench Work
- Computer Repair
- Scheduled Data centers Preventative Maintenance
- Data cable creation, testing and installation
- Inspections of premises
- Customer Support
- Always Provide "Home-Town, Personalized" Support to Customers
- Consumer Grade Internet Sales
- Shared & VPS Hosting Sales
- Credit Card Renewals
- First Response Responsibility
- Call back on phone messages - Immediate
- Monitor Service Ticket System - Hourly
- Respond to email support issues - Hourly
- After Hours "On Call" support as scheduled
- Other Duties and Level 2 Tasks as Assigned
To apply, fax resume to (208) 522-0435 or email resume here.